Typical work activities revolve around the running of advertising campaigns.
Tasks typically involve:
• Discussing the products, services and advertising requirements of each particular client;
• Setting up meetings with clients and other agency staff;
• Delegating work to other members of the agency team;
• Briefing media, creative and research staff, and formulating marketing strategies;
• Liaising with, and acting as the link between, the client and advertising agency by maintaining regular contact with both, ensuring that communication flows effectively; daily reports, minutes of meetings, job orders, proposals, etc…
• Overseeing the status of advertising campaigns;
• Negotiating with clients and agency staff about the details of campaigns;
• Presenting campaign plans to clients for approval or modification;
• Meeting deadlines and prioritizing tasks;
• Handling budgets and managing campaign costs;
• Writing reports, keeping records and financial details;
• Helping to secure new business;
• Achieving sales targets;
• Undertaking administrative tasks;
• Handling the profitability of accounts; Maintaining a clean account of over due payments
• In some cases, managing administration staff;
• Gaining, maintaining familiarity with and keeping up with changes in the nature of clients' products, business culture and competition;
• Monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns;
• Arranging and chairing meetings.
Fulfilling administrative office tasks such as proposals, correspondences, letters of approval, and presentations…
•Degree: BS in Computer Science, related field or any significant equivalent experience.
•Experience: HTML/XHTML and CSS
“Web Programming Experience” including PHP/ASP/JSP
Relational Database Systems = MySQL/MSSQL/Oracle and a good working knowledge of SQL
Development Experience using extensible web authoring tools, also implementing open source software projects.
•Personal Qualifications: Self-starter with strong self-management skills.
Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.Apply