right click s.a.l is a full service advertising agency known for delivering strategic and results-driven work in branding, print,
digital, advertising and media. Looking for a career in advertising? right click s.a.l might be the place.
Submit your curriculum vitae
You are always welcome to upload your resume for any upcoming opportunity.
Secretary Preferably for the ones living in Antelias, Jal El Dib, Zalka or the surrounding.
Secretary will undertake typical work tasks, such as copy-typing, general word processing, dealing with telephone and e-mail enquiries, creating and maintaining filing systems, keeping diaries and taking appointments for staff.
The role could also include any of the following:
•Using a variety of software packages to produce correspondence and documents, and maintain presentations, spreadsheets and databases;
•Screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
•Welcoming and looking after visitors;
•Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
•Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post;
•Dealing with correspondence and writing letters, and taking dictation and minutes;
•Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
•Carrying out background research and presenting findings into subjects the manager is dealing with;
•Organizing and attending meetings, and ensuring the team is well-prepared for meetings;
•Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff;
•Arranging meetings, taking minutes and keeping notes;
•Organizing office maintenance & repair work;
•Keeping personnel records;
•Liaising with members of staff in other departments and external contacts;
•Ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment supplies;
•Using shorthand and audio tapes to produce letters;
•Devising and maintaining office systems to deal efficiently with paper flow;
•Organizing and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information;
•Traveling with the team or manager to take notes at meetings, take dictation and provide general assistance with presentations;
•Arranging travel and accommodation;
•Arranging both in-house and external events;
•Carrying out specific projects and research;
•Taking on some of the manager’s responsibilities and working more closely with management.
Working to a brief agreed with the client, a graphic designer will develop creative ideas and concepts, choosing the appropriate media and style to meet the objectives of the client. Most work is two-dimensional and used within a range of media, including advertising campaigns, book covers, magazines, posters, corporate communications and websites. The role may involve managing more than one design brief at a time, allocating the relevant amount of time according to the value of the job.
Typical work activities include:
•Meeting account handlers to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job;
•Interpreting the client's business needs and developing a concept to suit their purpose;
•Estimating time taken to complete;
•Developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research;
•Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts;
•Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time;
•Presenting finalized ideas and concepts to account handlers;
•Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work;
•Contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief;
Car is a must. The job is indoor/outdoor.
Typical work activities revolve around the running of advertising campaigns.
Tasks typically involve:
• Discussing the products, services and advertising requirements of each particular client;
• Setting up meetings with clients and other agency staff;
• Delegating work to other members of the agency team;
• Briefing media, creative and research staff, and formulating marketing strategies;
• Liaising with, and acting as the link between, the client and advertising agency by maintaining regular contact with both, ensuring that communication flows effectively; daily reports, minutes of meetings, job orders, proposals, etc…
• Overseeing the status of advertising campaigns;
• Negotiating with clients and agency staff about the details of campaigns;
• Presenting campaign plans to clients for approval or modification;
• Meeting deadlines and prioritizing tasks;
• Handling budgets and managing campaign costs;
• Writing reports, keeping records and financial details;
• Helping to secure new business;
• Achieving sales targets;
• Undertaking administrative tasks;
• Handling the profitability of accounts; Maintaining a clean account of over due payments
• In some cases, managing administration staff;
• Gaining, maintaining familiarity with and keeping up with changes in the nature of clients' products, business culture and competition;
• Monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns;
• Arranging and chairing meetings.
Fulfilling administrative office tasks such as proposals, correspondences, letters of approval, and presentations…
The role demands a combination of both creative and technical skills.
• Degree: BS in Computer Science, related field or any significant equivalent experience.
• Experience: HTML/XHTML and CSS
“Web Programming Experience” including PHP/ASP/JSP
Relational Database Systems = MySQL/MSSQL/Oracle and a good working knowledge of SQL
Development Experience using extensible web authoring tools, also implementing open source software projects.
• Personal Qualifications: Self-starter with strong self-management skills.
Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
You know you are moving in the right direction when right click is your advertising agency!